Discover membership of the Institute of Certified Forensic Consultants®
The ICFA is a not-for-profit professional body for those committed to the development of the multidisciplinary profession of forensic accounting and represents accounting professionals who work in the forensic arena.
- We offer an educational program leading to the designation of Certified Professional Forensic Accountant - CPFAcct - issued to qualified graduates.
- All our courses are 100% online. Flexible learning allows the student to study at their own pace and time.
- Our courses are endorsed by the Quality License Scheme.
- The Institute offers three membership grades.
- The ICFA welcomes new members. Apply for more information and join our global network.
Certified Professional Forensic Accountant - CPFAcct - is the premier designation of Institute of Certified Forensic Accountants. This designation is ideal for those working in the accounting arena who would like a forensic accounting designation or for those who would like to upgrade their skills.
ICFA offers a series of high quality, online courses. Learn new skills, pursue your interests or advance your career with our short online courses. You can study by distance, online and flexible learning, which allows you to combine your studies with work or other commitments. Learn at your own pace - you'll have the flexibility to fit your studies around your schedule and work commitments on a part-time or full-time basis.
Advanced Diploma in Security Management
Our endorsed security management certificate programs are 100% self-paced, with no deadlines or fixed study schedules
Certified Professional Internal Auditor - CPIA
The CPIA program is designated to professional internal auditors who are looking for best practices in internal audit in line with the internal audit standards.